Wednesday, May 31, 2006

S.O.S.

Yeah, speaking of all that theatre stuff, I am in need of serious help. Props/sets/and stage monkeys all that. More even, cause we're broke. If anyone knows anyone who might be interested in buying ad space, or making a donation (they can be tax deductible- ask me how!) send them my way, for I am the woman with acess to the bank account (gasp! I know!).

Also, I now have tickets available. They are not for sale, but we are asking for a min. $10 donation. (More if you love me- I'm shameless, I have a cute face, and I'm only kinda kidding right now.) Shows are June 30th and July 1st 8pm and a matinee on Sunday the 2nd at about 3pm. Tickets are good for any show, but if you want to see it multiple times, buy multiple tickets.

The festival last weekend was awesome! I'll write more when I'm caught up on sleep.

No comments: