Friday, September 09, 2005

An introduction... or laying the blame.


Ahem, hello? Anyone there?
Welcome to the newest window into my psyche. As I begin to wonder as I wander through the reaches of my own mind, posting as I come across something, well, something-ish, I give you this caveat: Don't Panic. As this will be the Hitchhiker's Guide to Me, I may ask you to please bring you seat into it's full, upright position, return your tray tables to the backs of your seats, and please don't exit the vehicle until it has come to a complete and final stop. I hate cleaning squished friends off my blog, and there may be some sudden truns and abrubt stops ahead.
The picture is, I believe, Dali's "Still Life Moving Fast." Kinda appropriate.
Just for the record- this is all Nymwae's fault. If you don't like me- go bother her. Actually, if you hate me you won't like her either, so maybe you should leave her alone. Or give us both hate mail. Or not- that's really mean, and spiteful, and wrong, and, well, mean. Yeah, "mean" works for me- good for you?
Anywhoo- she's the one who finally worked me up to this.. Actually she had a great deal of help dragging me into bloggerdom, but I prefer to let her do her own finger pointing....

http://ebonbutterfly.blogs.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I get a prize for winning?

Ravenscar said...

Prize, hmmm. How 'bout a Scooby Snack?