Monday, November 07, 2005

Random thoughts

1. Inspiration: Political "Oopsies." (Pick one, there are plenty to go around!)
The thought: The words are "I'm sorry." Why can't politicians learn them? I had a director rant at me once to the tune of- "You're the stage manager and that makes it your fault!" Which is true, if something goes way wrong on/off stage, it generally means the guys in the booth missed something. My respect for this administration (not that there's any to begin with) would go through the roof if someone would just say, "My guy goofed, but he was mine, and now I'm going to fix it." Hell, I'll even take "My guy MAY have goofed."
2. Inspiration: Reality TV
The thought: Why am I watching this? Yup, that about sums it up.
3. I: Work
T.T.: Why am I watching reality TV when I have this? It's like The Apprentice and Survivor are running Extreme Makeover: The Home Edition, only everyone's missing their deadlines, no one gets immunity, and the houses aren't done on time!
4. I: Cats
T.T.: I need a nap.
5. I: "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx (I think.)
T.T.: He-he-he. This gets me every time I think of it.

No comments: